Real estate licenses in Arizona are issued by Arizona Real Estate Commission. These licenses provide agents, brokers, realty companies the legal ability to represent a home seller or buyer in the process of buying or selling real estate. Real estate agents and real estate brokers are required to be licensed when conducting real estate transactions in Arizona.
What activities require real estate license?
Activities which require real estate license are mentioned below:
- Selling or attempts to sell real property of another for compensation.
- Buying or attempts to buy real property of another for compensation.
- Renting or Leasing or attempts to rent or lease real property of another for compensation.
- Advertising or attempts to advertise real property of another for compensation.
- Representing that you are engaged in the business of brokerage activity.
- Undertaking to list or sell one or more timeshare periods per year on behalf of another individual or entity for compensation.